Confidence is "Feeling fear, yet choosing to act!" This session at Lakes Martial Arts we will be talking about demonstrating confidence, both on and off the mat.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow," said author Mary Anne Radmacher.
How does a martial artist demonstrate courage in life?
- Follow your heart
- Perserve in the face of adversity
- Do the right thing, even when someone isn’t looking
- Expand your horizons
Down to details: Testing will be November 15, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. Tiny Tigers, 6:30 p.m. Karate Kids and Adults. Pershing Recreation Center.
Material for this session:
- Beginners >> Songahm 2 Tiny Tigers do only first half of form (moves 1-12) and one-step #1. Karate Kids and Adults do entire form and one-steps #1 and #2.
- Intermediate & Advanced >> In Wha 2. Karate Kids and adults must complete entire form
- Color belt board break is step up hook-kick.